Please select your shipping location.
Prep, protect and maintain for healthier skin and hair
Before you go on your vacation
• If you want to flaunt smooth, shiny skin on your holiday, exfoliation is a must. But do this way before your vacation so that your skin can “rest” and not turn sensitive with harsh sun exposure. Use a scrub like The Body Shop British Rose Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub or Aveda Beautifying Radiance Polish every day for at least two to three weeks before you go on holiday.
• Also, if you are planning on being in the sun or sea for hours, be sure to moisturise your face and body lots pre-holiday because UV exposure and salt water can dry out skin easily. Use a skin-quenching face product like Laneige Water Bank Essence and Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream. Also, book a couple of hydrating face treatments beforehand to nourish skin. For instance, DrSpa® Infuse & Hydrate is ideal for dehydrated skin and uses micro-massage and infusion techniques to drive moisture deep within your skin.
During your vacation
• Be sure to pack some sun protection into your luggage. And use some of it even before you hop onto the plane – because UV radiation when you are so high up in the skies is a real thing. A sunscreen that does double duty is DrGL® Sun Protection Anti-Aging. Like its name suggests, it’s not just a sunscreen (though its SPF30/PA++ level will do that job just fine too). It also helps to keep your skin supple and youthful with antioxidant-rich gingko biloba leaf extract and amino acids. Plus, the airless pump makes this so much more hygienic to use!
• Don’t forget to protect your hair too from the sun, especially if you have coloured it. UV rays and saltwater (or chlorine if you are more of a pool baby) can cause hair to become dry, brittle and damaged more easily. Use a product like Klorane Protective Oil with Ylang-Ylang Wax.
After your vacation
• Once you’re home from your holiday, keep up the maintenance work. If your skin is feeling dry and tight and looking flaky and red, bring it back to its original undamaged state with the DrGL® Restore Gel Mask. This calming gel formula can be used as a moisturiser or as a mask (apply a thick layer and wipe off excess after 30 minutes). It is made with healing botanicals to help restore irritated skin. Here’s an insider tip: leave the product in the fridge for a cooling skin treat.
• Then make time for the DrSpa® Whiten & Brighten face treatment. This is designed to treat hyper-pigmentation problems and uneven skin tone – issues that you may face after spending too much time outdoors.
• Also, de-frizz sun-damaged hair with the DrHair® Conditioner Hair Total Repair which has hydrolysed keratin to seal in microscopic damage and restore your hair’s protective layers. It also uses squalene to hydrate your locks and soybean seed extract to strengthen them.
Frequent flier miles also mean frequent flier problems like dry and dull skin, breakouts and more
Besides making it a habit to apply them every day, here are some other things that you should know about sun protection.
The coveted Korean perfectly poreless, dewy, supple and shiny-like-glass complexion requires an arduous 12-step routine. If that sounds like too much work for you, here's a condensed cheatsheet to getting glowy glass skin!
Natural-looking luminosity is not something you can simply create with a little coral blush, bronzer or contouring powder. The key to all healthy-looking, summer complexions is firm skin that is hydrated, and stays hydrated. Learn how.